Dr. William Cheung & Associates traces its roots back to the 1950s when we began our prevention-focused dental practice in the old Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Building in Central, Hong Kong's business district.
Upon completion of his training in the United States in 1982, Dr. William Cheung joined the practice established by Dr. Philip Chan and his uncle, the late Dr. Kenneth Chaun. Dr. Chan retired in 1994, and since then Dr. Cheung has expanded the practice into a multi-specialty group practice, bringing together various specialists under one roof in order to best serve your needs.
We are proud to have continually cared for many generations of patients over the past 60 years. At the same time, we also eagerly welcome our new patients to become a part of our legacy, and we trust that you will be satisfied with our care for the years to come.
Our practice is built on referrals, and you can help us continue to build our future!
Please take a moment to learn about our dental team. We look forward to welcoming you to Dr. William Cheung & Associates where we welcome every member of your family to become a part of our "dental family."
Dr. Cheung Wai Man William
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (University of Pennsylvania)
- Adjunct Associate Professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Honorary Associate Professor at the University of Hong Kong Faculty of Dentistry
- Honorary Professor at the Sichuan University West China School of Stomatology
Dr. William Cheung was born and raised in Hong Kong. After finishing high school, he attended university and graduate school in the United States of America, where he graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine with a degree in Doctor of Dental Medicine.
After a year of post-graduate training, he returned to Hong Kong in 1982 and joined the practice of Dr. Philip Chan. When Dr. Chan retired in 1994, Dr. Cheung took over the practice and turned it into a multi-specialty practice. Dr. Cheung exercises every day before he goes to work. He also enjoys spending time with his family watching movies, attending concerts, and traveling.See Complete Bio
Dr. Cheung Stefani Li Lin
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (University of Pennsylvania)
- Master of Dental Surgery in Implant Dentistry (University of Hong Kong)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Honorary Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Hong Kong Faculty of Dentistry
Dr. Stefani Cheung was born in California and raised in Hong Kong. She returned to the United States of America, specifically to the University of Pennsylvania, where she graduated magna cum laude, then went on to complete a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree with clinical honors. Subsequently, she completed a Master of Dental Surgery degree in Implant Dentistry from the University of Hong Kong, and an Implant Fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Stef also has a special interest in the use of microscopes for minimally invasive dentistry.
Outside the office, Dr. Stef is a certified coach at her local gym, and she enjoys swimming, snowboarding, wakesurfing, and being outdoors. Dr. Stefani joined Dr. William Cheung’s practice in 2014, and looks forward to giving people reasons to smile!See Complete Bio
Dr. Poon Koon Ming (Steven)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (University of Hong Kong)
Dr. Poon was born and raised in Hong Kong. He has completed his Bachelor of Dental Surgery and graduated with Honors from the University of Hong Kong Faculty of Dentistry in 2014. He then practiced at the Prince Philip Dental Hospital and a private practice for 2 years before he furthered his dual-speciality training in Periodontics and Prosthodontics for 4 years at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, U.S.A.
As someone who likes persistence and precision, he translated his personality into the competitive sports of archery. During his free time, he enjoys practicing archery and playing darts.See Complete Bio
Dr. Ng Robert Pong Yin
Specialist in Endodontics
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (University of London) 1984
- Licentiate in Dental Surgery (Royal College of Surgeons of England) 1985
- Master of Science in Endodontics (University of London) 1998
- Master of Clinical Dentistry in Endodontology (University of London) 2000
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons 2001
- Advanced Diploma in Endodontics (University of Hong Kong) 2002
- Diploma of Membership in Restorative Dentistry (Endodontics) (Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh) 2003
- Fellow of the College of Dental Surgeons of Hong Kong (Endodontics) 2005
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (Dental Surgery) 2005
- Membership in Endodontics (Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons) 2008
- Fellow in Dental Surgery (Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh) 2013
Dr. Yiu Oi On Ellen
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (University of London)
Dr. Ellen Yiu was born and raised in Hong Kong. After completing her secondary education in the United Kingdom, she attended the University of London to pursue dentistry. Dr. Yiu graduated in 1986 with the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
Upon graduation, she worked in the private practice in London for a few years before she returned to Hong Kong to join Dr. William Cheung’s practice in 1994. She loves treating children and is especially interested in helping people to improve their smile.See Complete Bio
Dr. Chow Kiang Cheong (Ben)
Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (University of Hong Kong) 1985
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons 1990
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (Dental Surgery) 1993
- Fellow of the College of Dental Surgeons of Hong Kong (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) 2000
Ms. Leung Victoria Ming Wai
- Bachelor of Science Dental Hygiene Specialization (University of Alberta)
- Master of Public Health (University of Hong Kong)
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene (University of Alberta)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (Canada & Hong Kong)
Victoria was born in Hong Kong but raised in Canada, where she lived until she finished her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Alberta, specializing in Dental Hygiene. In the spring of 2002, Victoria moved to Hong Kong and continued to pursue opportunities to grow and develop professionally through obtaining a Master degree in Public Health from the University of Hong Kong.
Victoria has had a great enthusiasm for sports ever since she was young, but she chose the life of a dental hygienist over that of a professional athlete because she believes the personal fulfillment that comes from helping people feel better about their smile and oral health is unbeatable!See Complete Bio
Our Dental Surgery Assistants
Our dedicated and friendly team of dental surgery assistants provides exceptional patient care, helping our doctors with what they need in performing their treatments and ensuring all patients feel relaxed and at ease during their dental appointments.See Complete Bio