Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Dr. William Cheung & Associates, we welcome questions because we want our patients to feel confident in their choice of dental care. If you do not see your question here, we welcome you to reach out to our dental surgery to speak with a member of our team.
- How do I know if I have gum disease?
- What is the best way to replace missing teeth?
- Why do I need a crown instead of a filling?
- Do you use 3-D imaging?
- Will you see my children?
- Can you make my smile look better?
- Why should I visit the dentist if I don’t have any problems?
- Why would I need a crown after root canal treatment?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- Is some jaw pain and popping normal?